Think Die Tentacles

Monday, December 19, 2005

To spam? or not to spam?

There's nothing like getting a spam e-mail to increase penis size followed by an intellectual short story.

'An Ode To Penis Size Spam'
From Paulius Kunkle to Jehiel Stansfield (definately not my name)


And the Angelus rings for eternity in my ears. It is you, then. I told you that, so get on with it. The list we were given last week included a slender middle-aged American with a limp, possibly accompanied by a doctor. Is this correct? Correct! And? They have passed through. I used the title Doctor with the cripples companion and he responded to it. Where have they gone? Its vital that I know! It was not disclosed, but I will soon learn enough for you to find out, old man. The porter who took their luggage to the south platform will get the description and the license of the car that meets them. In the name of God, call me back with the information!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home