Think Die Tentacles

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Special Fwiend

Hay,

I was browsing fotos and found ur pic and wus like wooooow Mr. Man now
then I read but it took me time because I am retired like an old farm but it still rode sentence from slow,
I must ask of a question for you tho? can or (maybe) play the trinagle? its in orc with all the body hairs sounding great especially if they are all graduated,
Wobert Puldecroft is calling me so I must go now byeeeeeee

Goff Tiddums,

Pachabel Jeff or Son,

Piss. Do you hav Messing Hen or Yodelhoo??/. we can chat on tits

Double Piss. My monitor said things like a troggle diet can on tanks

Triple Piss. I like it hear but sum ppl thing k that my angled dish is bad



Pie chart was directly inspired from Mary's accidentally deleted blog :)

3 Comments:

At 6:28 am, Blogger Mary said...

Please note that Pawwy Wawwy did not add the last line of the blog (the one about it being a blatent rip-off) until after I called him a copy-cat

 
At 6:31 am, Blogger Pawel said...

this could be true, but it entirely depends on the weather

 
At 11:01 am, Blogger Mary said...

You, my good sir, are a cad and a bounder!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home